Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Vinewrath Bane floats in the air, slowly following the player and firing projectiles. At different intervals of health, it plays differently. When all of its health has been depleted, it is reborn as the Vinewrath Husk, and chases the player faster, and fires different projectiles.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Vinewrath Bane fires spiky green balls and sharp leaves at the player, following the player.
- At 50% health, the Bane begins to summon Solar Flowers every once in a while. They fire yellow beams of light at the player.
- At 25% health, the Bane stops firing leaves, and begins to spew out larger red leaves at the player at massively increased rates. The Bane begins to glow red.
Phase II[edit | edit source]
The Vinewrath Bane's arms fall off, and is reborn as the Vinewrath Husk. A head pops out of the Husk's center, though this is purely aesthetic. It leaves a message in the chat, "You cannot stop the wrath of nature!".
- The Husk will chase after the player faster.
- The Husk stops firing all projectiles, except for the spiky green ball, and commonly fires spreads of a new bone-like projectile.
- At 40% health, it leaves another message in the chat, "The Bramble shall consume you...". It chases after the player even faster, and stops firing all previous projectiles, and fires spreads of spores that remain stationary once fired a short distance. This is to prevent the player from turning around and surviving very easily.
- Alongside the spores, homing green balls of light chase the player at a speed slightly slower than that of the Husk. This is also to prevent the player from easily turning around, and assumably, grabbing the Husk's loot.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.3: Introduced.