- For strategies on defeating Starplate Raider, see Guide:Starplate Raider strategies.
The Starplate Raider is a worm boss. It is intended to be fought after Skeletron, but before the Wall of Flesh.
The Starplate Raider does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the Starplate Beacon. It can be summoned anywhere, at night.
The Starplate Raider is a worm boss that floats above the player and occasionally digs itself into the ground to attack the player from below. The Raider's head can easily be tracked, as it glows, therefore allowing the player to dodge it. It occasionally fires projectiles to damage the player.
- The Starplate Raider floats above the player, attempting to attack with its head.
- The Raider's tail fires Electrified Bolts at the player often. They have a chance of inflicting the debuff Electrified.
- Occasionally, the body segments will shoot out a storm of Starshocks at the player.
- At 50% health, the Starplate Raider summons 5 Cog Trappers that fly around and attack the player.
|| Health (in Expert Mode)
|| Cog Trapper
|| In Phase II, in sets of 5