Format adapted from Thorium Wiki
"Terraria is a land of adventure! A land of mystery! A land that's yours to shape, defend, and enjoy. Your options in Terraria are limitless. Are you an action gamer with an itchy trigger finger? A master builder? A collector? An explorer? There's something for everyone." - Terraria Wiki
And while that's all good, Terraria can get boring after a while. The Spirit Mod aims to spice up the Terraria experience with new Tools, Weapons, Armor, and much more!
"If I forget you, let me know! I'll add you to the list!" - PhoenixBlade
- SnugBoat- was the best Quality Assurance Leader of all time
- Deon Senpai for donating to the mod! We really appreciate it!
- Eli10293, J-50N, Some Schmo, Durrani19, Re-Misterio, varvolgyibeni, DaKkharn, MiningdiamondsVIII, DivermanSam, SnugBoat, Milt69466, MenacingMerlin, and VoxelFox for the awesome sprites and ideas! You've all made this mod amazing with a combined effort!
- Torniky for helping out with some code.
- Sprite Anon for his amazing suggestions page and Svante for always willing to help out the mod when necessary.
- Graydee, and Jenosis FOR ALL THE SUPPORT THEY'VE GIVEN WHEN WITH US!
- AXsmasher and MountainDrew, and Eldrazi for helping us with code all the time! They're awesome.
- Sapharan for his base sprite of the Scavenger, modified by Vladimier
- I can't thank all of you awesome people who participate in our weekly suggestion contest, you guys rock! We wouldn't go far without your ideas, tips, and revisions!
- And of course, we can't go far without crediting the TModloader team and Re-Logic for their amazing hardwork, creating and allowing us to mod one of the most amazing games of all time!