From Spirit Mod Wiki
|AI Type||Scarabeus AI|
|Damage||26 / 39|
|Max Life||1500 / 2250|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Scarabeus does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the Scarab Idol. It can be fought anywhere, at any time.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Scarabeus will regularly jump in the air and fall back down onto the player's approximate location.
- Every 4 seconds, Scarabeus will summon a Scarab to attack the player.
In Expert Mode
- Scarabeus' movement speed is increased.
- Scarabeus leaves stationary Gilded Dust balls behind as it moves, which explodes into a slow, moving ball of Gold Dust after 2 seconds. Gold Dust chases the player until it dissipates after 10 seconds.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Scarab||Every 4 seconds|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Similar to Atlas, Scarabeus is known for being notoriously buggy, especially in multiplayer, and the issues are currently being resolved in the next few updates.