Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
The Martian Scientist is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Martian Invasion has been defeated.
- The player has at least 1 in their inventory.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Martian Transmitter||10||Always available.|
|Electrosphere Grenade||19||Always available.|
|Electrified Bullet||10||Always available.|
|Electrified Arrow||1 20||Always available.|
|Brainslug Blaster||50||Always available.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Martian Scientist can have the following names:
- Dr. Quagnar
- Dr. Boidzerg
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Oh, I'm going to blow it up; it obstructs my view of Venus."
- "So many interesting creatures on this planet!"
- "Open your mouth and say 'ah'... your other mouth."
- "How many earth-dollars do you want for your earth brain?"
- "The illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator! [Name of Arms Dealer] has stolen the space modulator!"
- "I wonder why [Name of Goblin Tinkerer] was so angry when I asked to 'borrow' his arm for science"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is possible that the name "Gazorp" is a reference to Gazorpians from the TV series "Rick and Morty."
- The name "Dr. Boidzerg" is a reference to the character Dr. Zoidberg from the TV series "Futurama."