The Lunatic was an NPC vendor that would spawn once the following conditions had been met:
- The Lunatic Cultist had been defeated.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Ancient Guidance||85||Always available.|
|Elderweave Scarf||90||Always available.|
|Heart of the Moon||1||Always available.|
|Cosmic Hourglass||50||Always available.|
|Fate Token||3||Always available.|
|Magic Bullet||10||Always available.|
|Sacrificial Dagger||45||Always available.|
|Celestial Sigil||30||If Moon Lord has been defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Lunatic could have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "All my disciples are dead, but I will impart the magics upon you."
- "You have sided with the Spirits, ancient enemies of my old master..."
- "I sense a battle approaching, though it may not be the one you expect."
- "Focus on your soul, and let it guide you forward."
- "Once again, thank you for pardoning me. You are a kind soul."
- "[Name of Clothier] served an insignificant master compared to my former lord."
- "It's [Name of Wizard]! Long ago, I taught him some of my tricks."
- "The day is bright, I feel safe. Let me share some wisdom with you."
- "I must hide. I am a traitor to the moon."