The Lone Trapper is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- All mechanical bosses have been defeated.
- The player has at least 1 in their inventory.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Ethereal Sword||5||Always available.|
|Ethereal Bow||5||Always available.|
|Ethereal Staff||5||Always available.|
|Ethereal Spear||2||Always available.|
|Spirit Staff||6||Always available.|
|Soulbloom Seeds||5||Always available.|
|Spirit Key||80||After defeating Plantera.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Lone Trapper can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I've captured the souls of the deadliest, but it seems that they're returning..."
- "Hell was nice, but I needed a change."
- "Buy something and leave. Please."
- "Need to capture souls? You came to the right place."
- "Sorrow is all I see in this wretched world... No longer, if I have something to say about it"
- "I ask for you to leave my presence."
- "Leave me alone..."
- "Thank you for rescuing me from the clutches of the demons."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Trapper’s map icon is reversed.