- Item (Quantity)Rate
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Jabberwocky spawns on its own during Blue Moons. There is no other way to spawn it, however, Blue Moons can be triggered by using the Turquoise Lens at night, effectively allowing the Jabberwocky to spawn.
Segments[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Jabberwocky attempts to circle the player and breathe damaging Stars. If Jabberwocky cannot circle the player, it will charge at the player.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Circles/charges at the player quickly.
- Fires a short stream of damaging stars.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Much like most other Blue Moon enemies, the Jabberwocky is a mythical creature depicted in the book Through the Looking Glass and the poem Jabberwocky. The Jabberwocky in both this novel and poem is depicted as a fearsome creature that attacks with its teeth and claws.
- In mythology, the Jabberwocky has arms and legs. However, the Jabberwocky in the Spirit Mod lacks legs and arms.
- In the source, there are multiple unused segments for Jabberwocky with legs and arms. These have been confirmed to not have been added due to difficulties making the arms face the correct direction.