|AI Type||Infernon AI|
|Damage||36 / 72|
|Max Life||13000 / 26000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- 11.76% / 13.7%
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Infernon flies above the player, occasionally swooping down and firing different projectiles.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Infernon stays above and swoops down at the player throughout the entire fight.
- He fires large C-shaped fire projectiles at the player to deal heavy amounts of damage.
- He fires strings of 5 small fire projectiles at the player.
- At half health, he summons the Infernus Skull, which shoots 8 C-shaped projectiles in an octagonal range every few seconds.
- The Infernus Skull teleports around every few attacks to get closer to the player. Aside from teleporting, it cannot move.
In Expert Mode
- Infernon attacks faster, and his projectiles hurt much more.
- The Infernus Skull is summoned at the start of the fight, rather than halfway through.
- Once Infernon has been downed, the Infernus Skull acts as the main boss, and can be damaged.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Condition||Condition (in Expert Mode)|
|Infernus Skull||When Infernon reaches half health||At start of fight|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Infernon does not drop a Treasure Bag in Expert Mode. This is because Infernus Skull functions as the final phase of the boss fight.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.0: Introduced.