Infernon is an early Hardmode boss. He is intended to be fought after the Wall of Flesh, or alongside the Mechanical Bosses.
Infernon does not spawn on his own, and requires the player to summon him with the Pain Caller. He is intended to be fought in the Underworld.
Infernon flies above the player, occasionally swooping down and firing different projectiles.
- Infernon stays above and swoops down at the player throughout the entire fight.
- He fires large C-shaped fire projectiles at the player to deal heavy amounts of damage.
- He fires strings of 5 small fire projectiles at the player.
- At half health, he summons the Infernus Skull, which shoots 8 C-shaped projectiles in an octagonal range every few seconds.
- The Infernus Skull teleports around every few attacks to get closer to the player. Aside from teleporting, it cannot move.
In Expert Mode
- Infernon attacks faster, and his projectiles hurt much more.
- The Infernus Skull is summoned at the start of the fight, rather than halfway through.
- Once Infernon has been downed, the Infernus Skull acts as the main boss, and can be damaged.
|| Condition (in Expert Mode)
|| Infernus Skull
|| When Infernon reaches half health
|| At start of fight