From Spirit Mod Wiki
|AI Type||Infernon AI|
|Damage||36 / 72|
|Max Life||13000 / 26000|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Infernon flies above the player, occasionally swooping down and firing different projectiles.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Infernon stays above and swoops down at the player throughout the entire fight.
- He fires large C-shaped fire projectiles at the player to deal heavy amounts of damage.
- He fires strings of 5 small fire projectiles at the player.
- At half health, he summons the Infernus Skull to shoot 8 C-shaped projectiles in an octagonal range every few seconds. The Infernus Skull teleports around every few attacks to get closer to the player. He cannot move, other than this.
In Expert Mode
- Infernon attacks faster, and his projectiles hurt much more.
- The Infernus Skull is summoned at the start of the fight, rather than halfway through.
Summons[edit | edit source]
|Image||Name||Condition||Condition (in Expert Mode)|
|Infernus Skull||When Infernon reaches half health||At start of fight|