|AI Type||The Illuminant Master AI|
|Damage||2 / 4|
|Max Life||32000 / 64000|
- Item (Quantity)Rate (32-43)100% 25% 25% 25% 25% 25% 14.29% 10% 100%
Spawn[edit | edit source]
The Illuminant Master does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the Chaos Fire. Despite being a Hallow-themed boss, it can be fought anywhere. It must be fought at night time. Upon daytime, it will immediately despawn. When summoned, the screen will fade into a shade of magenta.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Illuminant Master will teleport every few seconds, firing lasers at you. Every time it teleports, it leaves behind a ball of electricity where it once was, which explodes into 8 lasers. It will switch between teleporting into the ground and attacking you from below, and teleporting above you. When it teleports above you, it fires a spread of crystal spikes at you that deal lots of damage.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- The Master teleports below the ground and deals contact damage to you, firing no projectiles whatsoever. The ball of electricity it leaves behind is not usually a problem, as most of the time, it is too far away to hit you.
- The Master switches to teleporting above you, and firing crystal spikes each time it teleports. The ball of electricity now becomes a problem, as the lasers it explodes get closer.
- If you run directly into the Illuminant Master without touching its projectiles, its damage output will be extremely small.
Phase II[edit | edit source]
- At half health, the Illuminant Master leaves a message saying "You will be cleansed..." and begins to fire a new type of projectile that deals enormous amounts of damage. All of its projectiles become much more powerful and the Illuminant Master fires a little bit faster.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.0: Introduced.