The Enchanter is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The player has at least one Blank Glyph in their inventory.
When threatened by enemies, he will defend himself with a fireball-like attack.
The Enchanter will sell Glyphs, unlocking new ones as the player defeats bosses.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Null Glyph||5||Always available.|
|Frost Glyph||1||Always available.|
|Efficiency Glyph||1||Always available.|
|Radiant Glyph||1||After defeating Eye of Cthulhu.|
|Sanguine Glyph||3||After defeating Eye of Cthulhu.|
|Storm Glyph||2||After defeating Vinewrath Bane.|
|Unholy Glyph||2||After defeating Brain of Cthulhu / Eater of Worlds.|
|Bee Glyph||3||After defeating Queen Bee.|
|Veil Glyph||3||After defeating Skeletron.|
|Blaze Glyph||3||After defeating Wall of Flesh.|
|Void Glyph||4||After defeating all Mechanical Bosses.|
|Phase Glyph||4||After defeating Dusking.|
|Charmcaster's Hat||1||During the night.|
|Charmcaster's Robe||1||During the night.|
|Charmcaster's Leggings||1||During the night.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Enchanter can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Got any Blank Glyphs? I'll enchant those for you in a jiffy."
- "Power up your weapons with my strange Glyphs!"
- "I only accept Glyphs for my wares; they're hard to come by nowadays."
- "If you're unsure of how to stumble upon Glyphs, my master once told me powerful bosses hold many!"
- "I forgot the essence of Hellebore! Don't touch that!"
- "Lost on how to find Glyphs? I've been told all foes can drop them rarely."
- "Anything can be enchanted if you possess the skill, wit, and essence!"
When Wizard is present:
- "[Name of Wizard] and I often scry the runes together"
- "I wonder what enchantements have been placed on the moon- It's all blue!"
- "The resurgence of Spirits offer a whole level of enchanting possibility!"
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The quote "I forgot the essence of Hellebore! Don't touch that!" is a reference to a real plant called Hellebore that's essence embodies great wisdom.