The Bandit is an NPC vendor that sells various items, as well as providing access to the quest function. He can be found in the Bandit Camp as a Bound Bandit. Similar to other bound NPCs, talking to him allows him to claim a house and respawn when killed. He may also spawn naturally in worlds with a Goblin Tower.
When threatened, he will throw Throwing Knives at enemies.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Rogue Hood||50||Always available.|
|Rogue Plate||20||Always available.|
|Rogue Greaves||5||Always available.|
|Psycho Mask||1||Always available.|
|Assassin's Magazine||3||Always available.|
|Sharpshooter's Glove||3 30||Always available.|
|Swiftness Rune||3 30||Always available.|
|Putrid Splitter||60||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Creeping Shuriken||60||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Bone Cutter||1||If Skeletron has been defeated.|
|Blade of Noah||20||In Hardmode.|
|Mechanical Scrap||6||One mechanical boss has been defeated.|
|Twilight Blades||2 50||One mechanical boss has been defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Rogue can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Here to peruse my wares? They're quite sharp."
- "Trust me- the remains of those bosses you kill don't go to waste."
- "The world is filled with opportunity! Now go kill some things."
- "This mask is getting musky..."
- "Look at that handsome devil! Oh, it's just a mirror."
- "Here to satisfy all your throwing needs!"
- "Nice day we're having here! Now, who do you want dead?"
- "Why should I sell regular shurikens? [Name of Merchant] sells those..."
When Arms Dealer is present:
- "You just missed the thrilling battle I had with [Name of Arms Dealer]! I won, of course"
When Wizard is present:
- "Tell [Name of Wizard] to stop asking me where I got the charms. He doesn't need to know that. He would die of shock."
History[edit | edit source]
- Renamed from "Rogue" to "Bandit".
- Now found in the Bandit Camp.
- Shop updated.
- Sprite updated.
- 1.1.3: Overhauled.
- 1.0: Introduced.