|AI Type||Atlas AI|
|Damage||100 / 165?|
|Max Life||41000 / 69700|
Spawn[edit | edit source]
Atlas does not spawn on its own, and requires the player to summon it with the Stone Fist. It can be summoned anywhere, at any time.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Atlas is a relatively slow boss, who lets its arms do most of the physical attacking. Atlas' arms cannot be damaged. Upon being summoned, the sky will immediately turn a fully opaque gray, and a message will appear in the chat: "The earth is trembling". Atlas spawns far above the player, drops down an arm as a surprise, and then floats down to the player's level, beginning the fight. It fires out Prismatic Bolts, among many other projectiles.
Attacks[edit | edit source]
- Atlas spawns in the air, along with his arms. The sky turns a fully opaque gray, and a message appears in the chat: "The earth is trembling". Atlas drops an arm from the sky near the player, and the rest of him floats down.
- It swings its arms at the player, attempting to deal damage.
- Atlas fires Prismatic Bolts at the player, as a projectile.
- At 75% health, Atlas summons 5 Cobbled Eyes in near proximity to itself, and begins to fire Miracle Beams alongside the Bolts. Its arms swing farther and faster.
- At 50% health, Atlas summons 10 Cobbled Eyes in near proximity to itself once more. Projectiles (especially Miracle Beams) are fired much more often, and its arms swing even faster and farther.
- At 25% health, Atlas summons 20-30 (?) Cobbled Eyes far away from itself. You get the idea, projectiles are fired more often, arms become more deadly.