Artifact Weapons are very powerful unique weapons. Artifact weapons have their own tiers, which can be upgraded as the player progresses throughout the game. Each Artifact weapon possesses its own Artifact Accessory, which empowers the weapon in some form, whether it be a simple damage increase or its own unique effect. Artifact weapons have their own special materials of which most of them come from certain bosses.
Artifact Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Shard of Thanos||Melee||A swung weapon which fires a bouncy afterimage. Right clicking will spawn a rotating shield around the wielder.|
|Star Weaver||Ranged||A bow which fires multiple arrows at once. Right clicking will fire an explosive burning core with a cooldown.|
|Solus||Magic||A staff which fires multiple homing bolts with different effects depending on the tier.|
|Death Wind||Summon||A scythe that throws a returning homing scythe upon use. Right clicking will cause all nearby enemies to take more damage.|
|Death Rot||Melee||A dagger that moves in an arc-styled fashion that inflicts Pestilence.|
History[edit | edit source]
- 18.104.22.168: Made Unobtainable.
- 1.3.1: Introduced a feature where artifact accessories will provide special bonuses to their respective artifact weapon.
- 1.3: Buffed expert drop rates for artifact materials.
- 22.214.171.124: Introduced the Death Wind and buffed artifact material drop rates.
- 126.96.36.199: Buffed all artifact weapons and added special colored text to their tooltips to display more clearly that they are an artifact weapon.
- 188.8.131.52: Buffed expert artifact material drop rates.
- 184.108.40.206: Buffed drop rates of artifact materials that are dropped by bosses.
- 220.127.116.11: Buffed drop rates of artifact materials.
- 18.104.22.168: Introduced.