|“220.127.116.11 Hotfix 3”|
|Release date||August 9th, 2020|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
18.104.22.168 fixed many bugs and rebalanced some items.
Additions[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Riding the Rail-Gun now grants the Rail Rider buff.
- Kakamoran Shielders no longer reflect projectiles.
- Explorer and Slayer quests now have new sound effects when recieved.
- The underground Briar is no longer dark during the nighttime, and reduced the intensity of the darkness.
- The permanent rain in the Briar stops once the Vinewrath Bane has been defeated.
- The Party Girl now sells the Techno Music Box.
- Increased the volume of the Starplate Voyagers death sound effect.
- Decreased spawnrate of the Occultist.
- Changed Stone armor set bonus so that you can hold up to negate the increased fall damage.
- Changed Pendant of the Warm Winds tooltip.
- Changed High-Grav Boots tooltip.
- Changed the tiling of all Fluorescent Blocks.
- Changed the kill-requirement for the Stardancer quest from 3 to 1.
- Changed spawnrates of enemies in the Spirit Biome.
Balance[edit | edit source]
- Buffed Bismite Sword damage from 11 to 15.
- Buffed Hightide Blade damage from 11 to 13.
- Buffed Floran Saber damage from 14 to 22.
- Buffed Longhorn Blade damage from 12 to 17, use time from 37 to 25.
- Buffed Bloodthorn Blade damage from 23 to 25.
- Buffed Eye of the Beholder drop chance from Beholders.
- Buffed Cavern Bandit health from 40 / 80 to 45 / 90.
- Buffed Vinewrath Bane health in Expert Mode from 3000 to 3300.
- Buffed Stardancer health from 200 / 240 to 225 / 450.
- Nerfed Blizzard Bandit health from 120 / 120 to 55 / 110.
- Nerfed Mycelium Botanist health from 120 / 120 to 65 / 130.
- Nerfed Glade Wraith health in normal mode from 400 to 300, buffed Glade Wraith health in expert mode from 440 to 600.
- Nerfed Bottom Feeder health from 275 / 550 to 175 / 350.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Overdrive being counted as a debuff.
- Fixed a visual bug with the Vinewrath Bane Trophy.
- Fixed Turquoise Lens being able to be used during the Mystic Moon.
- Fixed Stardancer body and tail segments not counting for the Stardancer slayer quest.
- Fixed a typo in the Acid Globs tooltip.
- Fixed a typo in the True Vessel Drainer tooltip.
- Fixed Beholder and Gladiator Spirits not spawning frequently enough.
- Fixed players being able to stand on Shiverbark Totems.
- Fixed Fluorescent Plants dropping 2 items.
- Fixed Elderbark Table not counting as a table and being too short in size.
- Fixed Starplate Voyager not being specified to be summoned during the night in the Boss Checklist.
- Fixed Glade Wraiths spawning too low.
- Fixed the Bladewings recipe not requiring Quicksilver Shards.
- Fixed Wildwood Shamans not being able to be targeted by homing projectiles and minions.
- Fixed a grammatical error in the Adventurers Sacred Vine Quest.
- Fixed Aurora music overriding Blood Moon music.
- Fixed the Starplate Voyager teleporting after the player dies in Phase 2.
- Fixed Deadeye Marksman health not scaling properly in Expert Mode.
- Fixed a couple Spirit Bosses not dropping Glyphs or dropping the wrong amount.
Removals[edit | edit source]
- Removed the Ghastly Being.