|“Super Bulky Very Large Update”|
|Release date||February 22nd, 2017|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
The 1.2 Update was the second major content update. It included a new town NPC, many new armor sets, a few new donator items, many new items and a huge number of bug fixes and changes.
Additions[edit | edit source]
- Added Boss Masks.
- Added Reach Chests and all of its loot.
- Added many new armor sets, namely:
- Added the Lunatic and all of his items.
- Added a new progression set for swords, from the Skyblade to the Soul Star.
- Added numerous enemies to Spirit Deserts and Spirit Snow biomes.
- Added a new sword progression, from the Sanctified Stabber to Gaea's Wrath.
- Added the Eater and Creeper staves.
- Added the Holy Burst, True Holy Burst, True Shadow Shot, True Crimbine and Terravolver.
- Added many accessories which cannot be listed due to a lack of source.
- Added the Brimstone Blaze.
- Added 2 new Underground Spirit enemies.
- Added Nether Crystals and the Nether Wings.
- Added the Frostfire Necklace and Briar Heart.
- Added the Lihzahrd Wand and Dungeon Soul Staff.
Changes/Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Overhauled Infernon's drops, sprites and armor.
- Buffed the Dusking and Illuminant Master, who now have new attacks at low health.
- Redid the Illuminant Master's drops.
- Increased the velocity of the Hero's Bow.
- Gave all Mimics Keys to use with a chest to spawn them.
- Fixed Martian Scientist not spawning with Martian madness.
- Nerfed Reach enemies and added new Hardmode enemies to the Reach.
- Reduced the spawn rates in the Spirit Biome, and made them not spawn near Town NPCs.
- Buffed Dusking's weapons and give them special effects.
- Buffed and nerfed multiple items, including the Distortion Sting, Mako, Veinstone armor, Astral Map and Bone King's Wings.
- Reduced materials needed for the Stone Fist.
- Gave the Reach some unique foliage.
- Fixed multiple Tenderizers dropping from one enemy.
- Reduced the drop rate of the Mystic.
- Buffed the Starplate Raider.