|“The Reach Update”|
|Release date||February 27th, 2017|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
Spirit Mod 1.1.1 was a huge update and served to introduce a new biome, multiple new armor sets, over 50 new items and many new enemies.
Additons[edit | edit source]
- Added the Briar and all of its contents.
- Added the Bismite Cutter, Bismite Staff and Bismite Pike.
- Added the Clatter Spear, Clatterbone Longsword and Clattering Mace.
- Added the Floran Pickaxe, Floran Hamaxe and Floran Staff.
- Added the Chitin Pickaxe, Chitin Hammer, Chitin Axe and Chitin Spear.
- Added the Coil Blaster, Coil Pistol, Coil Mine Staff and Coiled Blade.
- Added the Eel Tail.
- Added the Infernal Rock and all of the items it is an ingredient for.
- Added the Alien and its drop, the Toxic Extract.
- Added the Chaos Crystal.
- Added The Tenderizer and The Slugger.
- Added The Mako, The Cookiecutter and The Thresher.
Changes/Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Decreased the Mecromancer's health.
- Fixed the Martian Engineer not working in multiplayer.
- Made the Martian Engineer sell a new unknown item.
- Fixed most bugs regarding Atlas in multiplayer.
- Made Scarabeus more aggressive.
- Nerfed the Overgrowth Staff.
- Fixed an issue with the Miniflayer Staf's projectile.
- Flesh Golems now drop the Flesh Render.
- Fixed a bug causing multiple Ancient Fliers to spawn.
- Made Harpies drop Talons to prevent farming during Ancient Flier fights.
- Fixed a defense lowering issue with the Bone Charm.
- Fixed the Hungry Staff's string not showing up.
- All guns are now held correctly in the player's arm, instead of by the last pixel on the sprite.
- Gave the Hedron a new projectile to prevent multiplayer issues.
- Resprited the Runic armor.
- Bone Harpies spawned by Ancient Flier cannot drop Jewel Crowns anymore.
- Fixed the Spirit Body Armor making players invincible.
- Turned the Flesh Golem into a real mini boss.
- Severely nerfed the Mechromancer.
- Revamped many different item tiers, namely:
- All Bismite Crystal Weapons have been nerfed and now occasionally inflict Poison and have a new dust effect.
- Renamed the Ocean armor to the Diver's armor, buffed and resprited the Diver's armor and gave it the unique ability to provide water breathing.
- Hardened Carapaces are now obtained after defeating the Eye of Cthulhu. Clatterbone armor now provides 14 defense and the leggings now provide melee speed instead of movement speed. Renamed the Reflex Bow to the Clatter Bow.
- Reduced the defense of the Floran armor, as well as the maximum mana it grants. All Floran weapons 'snare enemies in vines', reducing their movement speed. All Floran weapons now possess their own illuminating dust effect.
- Bloodfire has been moved to Post-Eye of Cthulhu and have been buffed accordingly. Renamed the Butcher to the Flesh Render.
- Weapons crafted from Tech Drives now inflict On Fire! and posses a unique dust effect.
- All items dropped by Atlas have been buffed and inflict Unstable Affliction.