|“The Second Hotfix”|
|Release date||January 18th, 2017|
|← Previous||Current||Next →|
1.03 was the second Spirit Mod hotfix, fixing multiple issues.
Changes/Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Made Crimslimers spawn only in Hardmode.
- Fixed Scarabeus not despawning correctly.
- Fixed arrows and bullets not being used as ammo.
- Fixed Floran armor greatly reducing magic damage.
- Bloodshot now inflicts Blood Corruption.
- Buffed Eternity.
- Fixed Starlight Bow.
- Buffed Crimbine.
- Nerfed Bismite Sword.
- Fixed Floran Saber.
- Nerfed Bone Harpies.
- Fixed an issue where Spirit monsters would not spawn in multiplayer.
- Made Lunar Pillar spawns override Spirit Biome spawns.
- Made Ghoul Fire weapons inflict Fel Brand.
- Reduced the volume of the Overseer's music.
- Fixed issues to do with the Terravore.
- Made Treasure Bags able to be opened in non-expert worlds.
- Reduced the amount of Old Leather is required to craft Leather armor.
- Buffed Old Leather spawn.
- Fixed the Probe Staff.
- Made the Silk armor able to be crafted with Platinum Bars.
- Fixed strange tooltips on some weapons.
- Fixed Atlas despawning during the day.
- Buffed the Atlas Eye's selling price.
- Nerfed the Shadow Slugger.
- Buffed the Spirit Skull.