From Spirit Mod Wiki
The Rogue is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The player has at least 1 Iron Shuriken or 1 Lead Shuriken in their inventory
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Iron Shuriken||30||Always available.|
|Lead Shuriken||35||Always available.|
|Rogue Hood||50||Always available.|
|Rogue Plate||20||Always available.|
|Rogue Greaves||5 10||Always available.|
|Bouncy Eyeball||40||If Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Putrid Splitter||60||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Creeping Shuriken||60||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Gold Shuriken||50||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Platinum Shuriken||55||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Bone Cutter||1||If Skeletron has been defeated.|
|Twilight Blades||2 50||In Hardmode.|
|Mechanical Scrap||6||One mechanical boss defeated.|
|Thornbloom Knife||30||If Plantera has been defeated.|
|Thrower's Glove||3 30||If Plantera has been defeated.|
|Swiftness Rune||3 30||If Plantera has been defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Rogue can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "Here to peruse my wares? They're quite sharp."
- "Trust me- the remains of those bosses you kill don't go to waste."
- "The world is filled with opportunity! Now go kill some things."
- "This mask is getting musky..."
- "Look at that handsome devil! Oh, it's just a mirror."
- "Here to satisfy all your throwing needs!"
- "Nice day we're having here! Now, who do you want dead?"
- "Why should I sell regular shurikens? [Name of Merchant] sells those..."
- "You just missed the thrilling battle I had with [Name of Arms Dealer]! I won, of course"
- "Tell [Name of Wizard] to stop asking me where I got the charms. He doesn't need to know that. He would die of shock."