From Spirit Mod Wiki
The Adventurer is an NPC vendor that will spawn once the following conditions have been met:
- There is an empty house.
- The Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated.
- The player has at least 1 in their inventory.
Items sold[edit | edit source]
|Compass||1 25||Always available.|
|Depth Meter||1 25||Always available.|
|Warmth Potion||10||Always available.|
|Purple Emperor Butterfly||3 75||Always available.|
|Gator Pistol||20||Always available.|
|Chakram||1 70||Always available.|
|Slime Arrow||20||During Day.|
|Poison Arrow||40||During Night.|
|Bullet Cannon||11||If Eater of Worlds / Brain of Cthulhu has been defeated.|
|Sanguine Ward||3||During a Blood Moon.|
|Sky Blade||4||If Skeletron has been defeated.|
|Demon Arrow||10||If Skeletron has been defeated and during Night.|
|The Poacher||20||In Hardmode.|
|Viashino Wand||8||In Hardmode.|
|Polymorph Gun||1 20||One mechanical boss defeated.|
Names[edit | edit source]
The Adventurer can have the following names:
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I've been all around this world, and I've got so many things for you to see."
- "The wonders I've seen! I have some to share."
- "Lovely house! I need to tell you about the time I was trapped in that Reach nearby..."
- "The wind... A new dawn is approaching soon, I can feel it!"
- "We're pretty similar, you and I. I sense our similar thirst for adventure."
- "Buy my stuff and go out there! See what the world has to offer."
- "From the depths of temples and the heights of space, peruse my wares."
- "Ah! It's [Name of Traveling Merchant]! We've often met on our journeys."
- "Got some great prices today! [Name of Arms Dealer]'s wares can't compete!"
- "I swear I've got more goods today than [Name of Merchant]."
- "A bright new day, and a new shipment of goods await."
- "Like the moon, my merchandise is inconstant."
- "Everyone seems to be aggressive tonight. Well, all I've got are new products, so I'm happy."
Any mechanical boss defeated:
- "A shimmering blue light's on the horizon. Wonder what that's about, huh?"